So you’d like to know a little bit about me…
- I really enjoy a good parody. The Onion is awesome.
- I have a 214 bowling average
- I dislike mayonnaise intensely
- I used to be a software tester, a statistician, and a systems engineer
- I value tactful honesty over slience in the name of politeness
- If you haven’t seen Zoolander yet, go rent it before we do any sort of photos together.
- Having children made me appreciate children and parenting- I was scared at first, but am now thankful
- I was baptized into Christ in 2010
- I prefer Pepsi over Coke (drinking some right now), and Canon over Nikon (love my 35L and 200/2L)
- Sometimes I play chess, football, ultimate frisbee or table tennis; I middle hit in volleyball whenever I can
- I root for the Buffalo Bills despite their being perpetually lousy in recent years
I use fully insured professional photo equipment & am prepared with complete backup systems. In addition to being passionate about weddings and portraits, I enjoy sports & nature photography for leisure. I particularly enjoy astrophotography, capturing the grandeur of the heavens, staying up all night freezing my butt off to get the best images possible. I would be glad to talk about your passions and show you my astrophotos as well.